segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2018

NEW FABRIK ( INTERVIEW )



1)    Hello Jeremias! We would like to know  when did you start to make music? And when and how did you start in EBM scene?

I don´t remember when, but I think it was between 2009 and 2010, at that time I met some friends from Santiago through facebook and the Latin American EBM community.

I became friends with Enrique EBM and he introduced me to Felipe and Jesus, both creators of Dr. Body. I already liked EBM but it was when I met them that I came up with the idea of making my own music. I did not know how to start so Felipe helped me use the software, the production and all the other things. They've always gave me a good support.








2)    Tell us about Alternative music  scene in Chile? Are there many bands,clubs and people that like enjoy alternative music scene? 

The alternative music scene in Chile is closed and is in a few cities. In Santiago there is more variety of places to go and greater access to people who like this style of music but in my case I live in a very small city to the north this does not happen. Here we only join with friends in someone's house to talk and listen to our music, but a local underground club to attend there is not. In Chile the EBM is not very popular, almost nobody knows this style and there are few bands. The most prominent ones are Dr. Body, Alt - G and WAB.
As Electrodark, Synthpop, New Wave are more popular the underground clubs we have are aimed at this musical lime.



3)    What do you think about EBM scene in South America? 

Unfortunately the scene in South America is very small compared to European, of course there are bands in several countries like Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Chile and Brazil but if you think about the size and amount of people compared to Europe this scene becomes small. It seems to me that Mexico in this aspect is more advanced, there we see a stronger scene, with the support of several communities and a greater number of musicians. They also do more events and so it becomes easier to divulge and get to know this musical style.



4)    Do you have plans to play around South America?

At the moment I have not planned any presentation and I have not received any invitation. As I had to do a recess of almost 3 or 4 years only now, in 2018 I managed to dedicate myself again and I hope to finally release a record or an ep. To be able to play and to spread my music in latin america or outside it would be a pleasure and it is something that I am very excited that it is realized.






5)    New Fabrik is being  well accept in Europe…

I do not know if this is being accepted in Europe but I see on the Internet that many Europeans like and enjoy the music that I do. I participated in some European compilations and this helped me a lot to get my work published there. 


6)    Did you have some invites to play in Europe?

I have not received any invitation but if this happened one day would be a great dream come true, I would be very flattered to be with them since all my musical base and the bands that inspire me comes from there.  


7)    What do you think about Anhalt EBM scene nowadays?

I really like the Anhalt scene, I love the heavy and strong rhythm that Anhalt has, it's great to see in these new bands that EBM is alive 







8)    You are free to say what you want Jeremias…

I would like to thank Jean for the interview and Karen for the invitation and for all of the blog to continue working and making a commitment to divulge EBM, both new and old bands. This work is very important because without disclosure we could never break down the geographical barriers and take a band like mine that is in northern Chile to other countries around the world. I hope one day, who knows, we will have our own festival, maybe a Latin Famillientreffen where fans of this musical style can meet, share, play and celebrate good moments together, and that we can see both European and Latin bands side by side because we all have this same passion for this underground sound, showing that EBM is more united and alive than ever.
Thanks and greetings to all EBMers in the world.  









You are welcome Jeremias,DECADENCE is open for people like you that love EBM and believe in alternative music.







 CONTACTS:

  https://soundcloud.com/saimerej



















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário